Thursday 29 January 2015

Special gift to my Calligraphy teacher "Mr. Achyut Palav."


          Today's art is dedicated to my Calligraphy Teacher Mr.Achyut Palav Sir. The reason behind posting his name in way of my Akshar Ganesh art is he is my Guru and it was gifted him on his birthday.
           Achyut Palav, his name is on the top of the Calligraphy world nowadays. He is a great artist and a nice human being as well. I've trained by him in Devanagari Calligraphy Scripting which I use for my Akshar Ganesh.

          I am highly obliged & thankful to him for all his efforts in training & You have been the most influential person in my life.










imageimageimageimage

3 comments:

  1. Akshar Ganesh created by AV Arts is very unique. I like the way you are created the Akshar Ganesh names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make Ravinder solanki name in hindi with ganesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please make a Ravinder solanki name in hindi with ganesha

    ReplyDelete